Just like the name suggests, an Electric Dart Board is a technologically advanced and electrically enabled dartboard. This device has thousands of sensors on its surface, which automatically mark the score as a dart falls on its surface; because of this feature, many players use it for practice and performance analysis. E-darting was introduced in the USA in 1977, and since then, it has gathered a huge fan base. They have become almost a staple in all community gatherings. The World Dart Federation and other organizers hold many championships for electronic darting across the year. Today national level championships are also held for them.
Some of the best Electronic Dart Boards
With so many different options and a pool of availability, it can be hard to pick a most suitable board. Here is a list of some of the best e-dartboards that are available on https://onehattrick.com website.
- Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 Electronic Dartboard:
This game comes in a 3-level heckler feature and can accommodate 8 people. It has 39 games that include 7 cricket games. It has an impressive and durable nylon surface.
- Viper 777 Electronic Dartboard:
It has an excellent display and sound quality. It is bilingual and comes in Spanish and English. It is easy to use and comes with mounting hardware plus 6 soft tip darts. It is easy to customize, as well. Arachnid Cricket Pro 750 Electronic Dartboard: It has 36 games and 175 variations.
There are many classic games such as the Cut- Throat Cricket, Quick Cricket, Double only Cricket,Scram Cricket,etc. All these games are very customizable. Anyone who is a great fan of cricket will love the Arachnid Cricket Pro 750 Electronic Dartboard. The display and sound quality are satisfactory. It hasa handicapped feature, and the design of the game is very attractive.
- Viper Showdown Electronic Dartboard:
This dartboard is made of polypropylene, which makes it very durable. It has thirty-two games that are pre-installed, and together they make 590 variations in total. It has a unique missed dart throw feature that prevents accidents from happening.
The Viper Showdown Electronic Dartboard comes with an ultra thin bounce and has no backlighting available. It is budget friendly and easy to use. The packed features and high quality make this dartboard one of the best options in the category of affordable entertainment.
- Fat Cat Electronx Electronic Dartboard:
This game is considered one of the best picks for domestic use. It has a selection of 38 games and 167 game variations. Its catch ring creates a 360-degree landing zone. It is very user friendly as well. It has eleven silver buttons for simplified mode selection. It comes with an ABS cabinet and has built-in slots. The board can have 8 players in it at a time. There are five different skill sets, and the bounce offs are minimized by ultra thin spiders. This game is very interactive. Its display and presentation are of the best available quality.
- Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 Tournament-quality Electronic Dartboard:
This dartboard has a 15.5-inch target area, which makes it perfect for tournaments. It has an AI voice that names name announcements. It is a player handicap feature makes it suitable for both professionals and amateurs. It has a Nylon Tough finish, which makes it durable and has a very minimal bounce off. However, its double ball feature is not up to the mark and needs major improvements.
- Viper 797 Electronic Dartboard:
This game comes with 43 games with around 240 variations. It is perfect for tournaments. The LED display and design of the board is stellar. The quality of the board is very durable. The mounting hardware that comes with the board is easy to use and sturdy. The negative point about this board is it allows only 4 players at a time, which can be quite restrictive for many people.
Some things to keep in mind while buying Electronic Dart Boards
Before investing in an electrical dartboard, make sure that you are checking all the parameters that make a good darting experience. These points should be kept in mind by professional players and those who are looking to play for leisure as well. Here are a few things you should keep in mind before you go for the check out:
- Make sure that your dart pins have soft pins so that they become safer for the kids and older people to play. An inclusive and user friendly tool adds to the fun of large gatherings.
- Buy a dartboard that is lightweight so that it is easy to carry with you during family vacations or excursions with your friends. Some of the advanced boards are 17.8 x 17.8 x 1.5 inches in dimensions and weigh close to 6 pounds. A lightweight game is easy to pack and carry around.
- Make sure that your dartboard comes with wall mounting equipment so that it is easier to install or detach it. Often time people have to shell extra money on trying to put up the equipment. One should be beware of these kinds of extra hidden costs. A game that is easy to install and use should be prioritized.
- A good Electronic Dart Board will come with a warranty card and offers of free services. While making a purchase, look for the best warranty period. Since darts involve heavy wear and tear, they become very prone to damage, and a good warranty period ensures that you are able to take care of your tool for a long while.
- It is important to make a purchase of well-rated tools, instead of believing what the salesman is trying to sell you. Before investing in an electric dartboard, make sure that it has good reviews. One should scan the online reviews from verified buyers for a better understanding of a product.
- A good dartboard has a large scoring area so that it is easier on eyes, and even kids can indulge in it.
- Buy a dart game that has high visibility that makes it easier to score on it.
- A gaming tool with duo core is a good purchase as that two layers make it durable and sturdy.
- One should purchase a game that is compatible with beginners and professional players both.
- Buy a device with ultra-slim wiring that ensures that it is good for professional tournament use. With ultra-slim wiring, the chances of bounce effect are also low.
- Before sure that your board has a scoreboard with good visibility.
- A good board should be able to accommodate around five to ten players. A small game is not fit for family gatherings.
- A good board has movable rings, and its quality of construction is fine.
- Make sure that your board accommodates a variety of darts such as soft tips and steel alike.
- A good dartboard is also aesthetic and has good user design.
- Your dartboard should be able to accommodate multiple different games instead of just accommodating classic formats.
- A good dart is able to accommodate one than one language.